Air Brush Tanning
Airbrush tanning is the safe effective way to get that bronze look you’ve always wanted. It gives you instant color that lasts up to a week. This instant tan is great for any special occasion or for that everyday summer tan you crave. For only $19 and 15 minutes you leave with a healthier, darker tan, than you would if you spent a month in a tanning bed.
Airbrush Tanning Tips
1. Plan ahead: Which day do you want to look most gorgeous? Book your airbrush for a day or two before this.
2. Always make sure your skin is exfoliated: If you haven’t exfoliated your body for a while, do it every couple days leading up to the airbrush. Concentrate on areas such as knees, feet, elbows, and ankles. (Try our Lomasi Pomegranate body scrub $16. )
3. Take care of hair removal the night before: shaving after the application, will make the color fade faster. Shaving too soon before the application may also cause sensitivity.
4. If possible, have a shower before your airbrush appointment: It’s good to remove moisturizer, deodorant, and sweat.
5. Wear loose, dark clothing: Even go without a bra if you can. Don’t wear anything you’d want to risk airbrush solution getting on.
6. Don’t be shy: Airbrush tanners have seen it all. The less you wear, the better the results.
7. Keep it dry: There’s no use forking out $$$ if you’re going to head straight to the gym. You’ll just sweat, and your color with either come off or be blotchy.
8. Wait the full time before showering: and remember, it’s normal to see some color come off when you first shower. Keep your water temperature at cool to warm, and don’t scrub your skin. Instead, gently wash your body, without a loofah, and when drying, pat your skin instead of rub it.
9. Keep your body moisturized over the next 7 days: You can’t stop the natural cycle of shedding skin cells, but you can keep your skin hydrated so that your tan looks natural as it fades. (Try our Malibu Skin Care line, rich with vitamin C to keep your skin healthy.)
2380 Jackson St. Stoughton, WI 53589